Ascher Databook Notes:
- Construction note: In group 2, the first and second pendant are paired and the third and fourth pendant are paired by special construction.
- A double length cord was bent in half,
- and then slipped through itself around main cord forming 2 adjacent pendants.
- By spacing, these are two groups of pendants. All cords are the same color.
- Long knots occur consistently in hundreds, tens, and units positions. No single knots occur.
- The value of pendant 9 is the sum of the values of pendants 6 and 7.
P9 = P6 + P7