Ascher Databook Notes:
- A fragment of a pendant of this color with a cluster of SL knots is retied to the main cord. It may have been the continuation of this broken pendant.
- The khipu can be viewed as 3 parts: Part I, pendants 1-36; Part II, pendants 37-51 ; Part III, pendants 52-79.
- In Part I there are 3 sequences of BY, BY, LA: (7-10), (21-23), (29-31). The latter two also have the same color pattern of subsidiaries. The value 8 appears on 3 pendants always colored BY with an LB: BY subsidiary. The value 8 appears twice on subsidiaries and in each case is colored LB: LA, preceded by a 1 on a subsidiary colored BY: LA, and suspended from a blank BY.
- In Part II, there are 4 groups of 3,1,7,4 pendants by spacing. All first positions are colored BY. The only values that appear on the pendants are 0,3,6,12,24 and 0,8,10 on subsidiaries.
- In Part III, there are 11 groups of 2,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,3,1,1, by spacing. No pendants carry subsidiaries. Although there are variations, the color pattern is basically BY, LB, LB: BY. All values are 10 or less (with no 4, 8, or 9).