Ascher Databook Notes:
- Construction note: Start of main cord is turned back and inserted between strands to form a closed loop of 1. 0 cm.
- The Museum records the provenance as Hacienda Ulluj alla y Callengo. All of the khipus AS051-AS056 have the same attribution.
- Pendant 1 and all 4 subsidiaries are made of wooly animal hair rather than cotton. All subsidiaries are the same color.
- There are 4 groups of 2, S, 9, 5 pendants by spacing. Group 3 has all pendants of one color. Groups 2 and 4 have the same number of pendants, the same color
pendants in positions 1 (YB) and positions 4 (DB-YB), and the same value (430) in the last position.
- Long knots appear only on 2 subsidiaries. On all other cords, only s knots are used. Values have, therefore, been interpreted depending on placement of knots with the assumption that the lowest position is units.