Ascher Databook Notes:
- Three pendant fragments are stored with the khipu. They were color B; lengths 29.0 cm., 28.0 cm., and 30.5 cm.; and values 1, 2, 0 respectively. One of them might be the remainder of this pendant.
- AS093 and AS094 are associated. The twisted ends of their main cords are loosely tied together. Also, both are designated by the same Museum number.
- AS087, AS089, AS090/N2, AS092, AS093, AS094 are associated in that the Museum designates them all as donated by Gaffron, and gives Peru as the provenance. For a comparison of them, see AS087.
- By spacing, the khipu consists of 10 groups of pendants. Each group has 7 pendants, with the exceptions of group 4 which has 1 more, and group 10 which has 1 less.
- The values on the pendants are restricted to 0-15.