Ascher Databook Notes:
- Construction note: The khipu is made of animal hair.
- This is one of several khipu acquired by the Museum in 1907 with provenance near Lima. For a discussion of them, see AS130.
- All pendants are the same color.
- A pendant fragment of the same color and value 3 5 is stored with the khipu. There is no place on the khipu from which it is apparently missing.
- Several pendants have multiple values. (See, for example, P6.)
- The value on the main cord (357) is probably the sum of the values on the pendants. (The value of the broken pendant, Pl, must be between 20 and 99. Hence, the sum of the values on all pendants is between 313 and 392.)