Ascher Databook Notes:
- AS182-AS186 are associated in that they are tied together. For a comparison of them, see AS182.
- By spacing, the khipu is separated into 3 parts of 2, 3, and 2 groups respectively. Although the groups differ in the number of pendants, within each part there is some shared color pattern:
- Both groups in part 1 have 3 consecutive pendants MB, LC, and R (with an R:W subsidiary);
- Each of the 3 groups in part 2 have 4 consecutive pendants YB (with 3 subsidiaries YB, LB:LC, W), LC, R (with an R:W subsidiary), and MB:W (with an FB:W subsidiary); and
- Each of the 2 groups in part 3 have a W pendant followed by a YB pendant.