Ascher Databook Notes:
- AS190-AS197 were purchased by the Museum in 1969 from Louis Slavitz. Their provenance is near Callengo, Ica Valley. They compare as follows:
- AS191 and AS193 are each basically one group; all cords are W; they have no subsidiaries.
- AS194 and AS195 have similar colors, construction form, and values. For details see AS194.
- AS192 and AS196 use similar colors. Both contain B, BB, and W and the mixtures B:W and BB:W.
- The colors used on AS197 (AB, KB) do not appear on the other khipus.