Ascher Databook Notes:
- Construction note: Pendants 1 and 2 are tied to the end of the main cord.
- Construction note: Pendants 3 and 4 are linked together by pendant 3 being tied around pendant 4.
- This khipu is part of the collection of 7 connected khipus numbered AS033A-AS033G.
- After the first 5 pendants, there are 10 groups of 2 pendants each by spacing.
Each group has a W pendant and an R pendant.
Groups 2-9 are R, W, while groups 1 and 10 are W, R.
- The values on the pendants in the 10 groups are 0-6.
- Pendant 1 is W and its value is the sum of the W pendants in groups 1-10.
Pendant 2 is R, and its value is the sum of the R pendants in groups 1-10.
- Pendant 5 is the sum of pendants 3 and 4.