Ascher Databook Notes:
- Construction note: The khipu is made of animal hair.
- This is one of several khipu acquired by the Museum in 1907 with provenance near Lima. For a discussion of them, see AS130.
- By spacing, there is 1 pendant cord and 7 groups of 4 pendants each. The first 3 groups are separated f rom the last 4 groups.
- Each group has the same color pattern: W, B, LB, KB.
- The values in the last 4 groups are all 0-18, while the values in the first 3 groups are 10-70.
- The value on pendant 1 is the order of magnitude of the sum of the values in group 1. The values in group 1 are the order of magnitude of the sums of values in the corresponding positions in the last 4 groups. Too many cords are brokento know the relationship of the values with certainty.